ICF Professional Coach Training / Coaching Skills for Leaders
NOW ON LINE
Internationally Recognised Coaching Certification
- Approved and accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- World-class transformative coaching program leading the way in 34 countries and online
- Globally recognized professional coaching certification
- Fresh leading-edge approach
- Enable sustainable positive change in others
- Trainings held online
Register your interest and we’ll contact you for an obligation free discussion.
Thank you for your interest. Our Program Director will contact you soon.
Course intakes every month. For dates and prices contact us
Who Is This Certification Valuable For?
- Aspiring Professional Coaches
- HR Managers / HR Directors
- Leaders / Managers
- CEO / C Suit positions/Board members
At Coach Masters Academy, we have been using the virtual platform for online training, supervised practical coaching and continual professional development since 2011. We have numerous experiences of hosting webinar for over hundreds online audiences.
f you have being affected by the COVID-19 crisis and wanted to seize this opportunity to upgrade or upskill, and would like assistance to attend this online program – we like to help.
What Will I Learn?
In this ICF Training you will learn:
- World Class Transformative Coaching Techniques
- Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology
- Active listening 2.0
- A proven framework to enable a powerful shift in thinking
- Tools to shift from tactical to learning conversions
- Trainings held in To structure questions for maximum impact
- Powerful reflection techniques
- Self-reflection and internal alignment methods
- The formula for Sustainability: Alignment + Action + Accountability
- How to integrate Coaching Presence into conversations
- To assimilate ICF Core Competencies into your coaching sessions
- Unleash your full leadership potential through active listening, asking powerful questions and engaging people around you
Pricing: 3.500 € 2.600€ (VAT included) for February cohort.
Structure of the Training Programme
We offer our students a comprehensive instructional program that focuses on gaining a clear understanding of the concepts and being able to apply this learning practically.
1. 20 hours on the theoretical framework / 4 months in duration.
2. 10 weeks Supervised Practical Coaching – Integrate your learning into real skill application.
3. Free Access to a global learning platform – Unlimited access to continued professional development sessions delivered by MCC and PCC coaches
Laboratorio de Aprendizaje | 12 sesiones virtuales (2 horas cada una)
Laboratorio de Coaching | 12 prácticas de coaching supervisadas (2 horas cada una)
Last cohort with a reduced price (2600 VAT included)
Time 6 to 8 pm London time
Module A: 1, 2, 3, 4 Feb.
Module B: 8, 9, 10, 11 Feb.
Module C: 22, 23, 24, 25 Feb.
The Practical Lab will span from March to May 2021; the exact date will be confirmed when the class is formed.
Global learning platflorm
Experience rich, diverse and cross-cultural learning that prepares and positions you as a global citizen
An opportunity to accumulate coaching experience and pay-back through our SAY Foundation, a non-profit charitable organization offering pro-bono coaching
Transformative Coaching: Enabling Sustainable Change is approved for 225 of coach training hours and comprises of 3 different levels that fully meets all the requirement for ICF ACC, PCC and MCC credential.
FREE FOR ALL OUR STUDENTS
Extensive post-training support through our monthly learning webinars and live coaching demonstrations
Become a part of an expanding international community of coaches and reach out to new students as a Student Mentor to support them in their learning journey.
Earn Continual Coach Education (CCE) units for your credential renewal through our strategic partnership with Asia Pacific Association of Coach (APAC).